Just Before You Blow
Good morning Friends,
I trust you had a very exciting weekend. Today I’ll be sharing briefly on what I title, “Just Before You Blow”. I trust that you will find this very insightful and instructive.
The desire to succeed is a God-given desire which must not be seen in the light of greed, or over ambitiousness. It is a desire after the God-kind. But here is a letter from my heart to every youth out there who is passionately in pursuit of his core expression and gift to the world… Just Before You Blow…
1. Understand Times & Seasons: Wisdom is the most remarkable thing you could ever possess. A man of wisdom is richer in capacity to produce results that last than a man with mere riches without wisdom. In the end, Wisdom grants you access to riches. Wisdom demands that you read the times and calculate your every move before jumping into making decisions. Grow your capacity to be led by God into unique seasons of your life. Don’t be one caught in the spiral web of unhealthy, inaccurate and hasty comparisons with unreal, fine-tuned and doctored versions of someone else’s idea of success. Understand that God deals with you on a very personal level and learn to flow with His agenda for your life per time.
2. Whatever Your Hand Finds to Do, Do with all Your Heart: While you’re on your way to “Blow”, be willing to “bow” and serve. Serve with grace, humility and strength. Serve like your life depends on it. Serve like you’re on a timeline, lifeline and a deadline to deliver value on the earth, because you are. Serve like you have a motivation other than money and popularity. Serve people because the highest manifestation of God upon the earth is Man. Serve diligently with honor, serve men as though God were the recipient of that service. Serve because Service is Greatness in Motion.
3. Understand the Power of Relationships: Understand that you cannot be consistently causing hearts to ache on your account and receive God’s blessings in all you do. God will send help into your life, predominantly through the already cultivated and established relationships you have built. Severe ties with people who consistently drown your innovation, creativity and thoughts of possibilities. Hang around folks who will always push you into crossing thresholds of the self-erected barriers of doubts and fears. Understand that valuable relationships are better cultivated in wilderness seasons. Paranoia is home to a man seeking friendship after arriving the palace. Have a group of people you can call genuine brothers/sisters beyond the familial bloodline, who you pray together and stir up yourselves in the Word of God.
4. Read from The Top 50 Most Outstanding Minds in History: Don’t sit in the corner of your room and think that you have got the world all figured out. Read from minds that mine golden thoughts and spin them with their masterful writing into the turf of your imagination. You don’t have to ever meet another great person in order to learn more from him than his own biological son. Familiarity breeds contempt! When you buy his books and devour it, you are learning more from him than his son who has assumed knowledge of his father by mere familiarity. Broaden the bandwidth of your thinking capacity. See the way the great minds do it and watch your thinking frequency upgrade.
5. Never Let a Day Slip by Without Sowing a Seed: Your seed today is the algorithm that produces the harvest of your success tomorrow. Don’t ever live a life that consumes more than it invests, saves or gives. Look for opportunities to put your seeds into the ground of each day you have ever lived. On God’s dashboard, the only days of your life that show red (which means life) are those sown into. God has blessed each day to carry within itself capacity to make dreams come true, simply connect with that Grace through your seed. Seed of time, energy and material resources. Give it to someone that needs it, give it to a Nation desperately in need of leadership, give it to a system which that needs your unique gifting… whatever you do, do not sleep another day with your seeds unsown.
I hope these nuggets blessed your heart. I’ll conclude on this letter in my next post.
Meanwhile these principles shared succinctly here were elaborately taught in my newly published book; Path Finder. You can order your copies at http://bit.ly/pathfinder-book
Have a remarkable week ahead. God bless your heart.